Hello strangers

I've thought for several days about this post. Most of you that follow me here, follow me on my other blogs and know why I haven't been here. For those of you that don't, my beautiful husband passed away on December 27th. He fought a long battle but in the end his precious body just wasn't strong enough to keep fighting. One of Tim's favorite things about this cookbook was my CSN Stores reviews. He would ask me starting at the first of each month if CSN had contacted me for another review. He'd help me go through their 200+ sites and ultimately the final decision for all of my reviews was made by him. He'd say stuff like "how about a laptop messenger bag?" or "how about a juicer?". He loved CSN Stores and all the goodies that they have. Which is why I accepted the chance to do another review when I was contacted last week. So stay tuned. I may not be back to "normal" posting but this one is for my baby. ♥  See y'all soon!

Comments

  1. I look forward to it. I think of you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you, Kathy, but I know that you are going through a difficult time...I think about you often. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time. We'll be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!